There's something that I realize firmly after 20 years of my existence.
As you keep walking on and on in life, you see more and the more you realise how foolish (and ignorant) you have been.
One such thing is about women.
As you start coming to know women, as you interact with them such that you move on and go to levels that are more than just small talk, the more you tend to loose the respect that you have for them.
Well, I realise that many will disagree, and cite examples.
To clarify, firstly, I am referring to the personal side of women here. So, please no point citing any big big names, and am talking about apni general junta.
Especially, the age band of 17-22 years, oh la la! They can definitely do with some moral lectures. Another thing, I am not love hurt and blah blah, and no one's dumped me :D lol
Its a more general notion that I have felt now. Now, there are barely barely few people in that band whom I know and respect. And, mutual respect is something that goes on to building relationships. No wonder, guys arent that well off with girls. They just cant respect girls.
Probably, life's meant to be that way. For had things been perfect, humans would just not accept it. For we all know, humans have got used to living in misery and pain. Just another addition, I guess.
PS: All my lady friends, if you feel offended: Please dont, you are definitely in the few ones whom I respect :D
--
Keep walking
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
hmmm.. ?? thats it ?
well, there was a lot more coming after that Hmmmmmm but for the last line where yoyu saved your self! but, however, since you have tempted me to write what i wud have, here goes...
''as you interact with them such that you move on and go to levels that are more than just small talk, the more you tend to loose the respect that you have for them.''
"Especially, the age band of 17-22 years, oh la la! They can definitely do with some moral lectures."
Mr, one, may be you've come across the wrong kinda women!! women like me cant stand men who cant respect women! and vice-versa!!
oh lala?? i am 21!!! i come into that band of women "who can definitely go with some moral lectures"....do you think????
explanation wanted!!!!!!
Post a Comment