Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pessimism and me



Ever had a look at the left hand side archive list!
I bet not. The funny part is that I had not as well, till date. And, today I saw it.

Goddammit! Show me one blog entry that does not have pessimism stamped all over it!
Gosh! An optimist would have put it as "Show me one blog entry that has optimism stamped all over it". If there is some official pessimist certification course, I should enroll myself in it.

Is it bad to be a pessimist? Is it good?
Is it really that big a deal or people just make out of it.

Personally, if I think now, pessimism is a good cause it brings caution in one's life. It is bad when it hampers your risk taking ability and your growth. Interesting na? I guess I should get a little optimism in me.
Anyways, this I know that my planning is good, and my execution sucks! No wonder why :P
Gotta really get aggressive, nahi to life gets pretty boring. Take the bull by the horns and stuff. Keep some pessimism in your pocket, to keep it on your toes. Too much of it, harmful.. Hmm..

--
Keep walking

No comments: