Friday, December 19, 2008

Loneliness


This one is going to be short. Real short.
Something came to my mind, and it redefines the way I look at a feeling that I so often feel.

Here I redefine loneliness (for myself).

Loneliness: The feeling that you have when you want to be with a person but you cannot. This is the moment when no matter what happens, no matter what you are doing, no matter whom you are with (family, best friends, anyone and everyone), you will still feel lonely; you will still feel alone.

The point that I am trying to focus here is that it's not about the want of being with someone/anyone that makes one feel lonely; it's the want of being with someone specific that makes you feel lonely (which is what most of us ignore prolly).

How does this feeling go away?
Be with the person whom you want to.
You can't? Have faith in the saying - 'Time is a great healer' and keep walking.

Love
Saurav

--
Keep walking

6 comments:

Tsar said...

Missing someone, are we? A certain HULk?

Johny-walker said...

Why will I miss 'a certain HULk'? Come on.. are you mocking me or something!?

Genie said...

hmmm ryt keep walking johny walker.....btw just want to share a thing which i came across while reading a book by coelho.... new individuals come into existence when a soul parts into two- a male and a female part. Later they might or might not come across each other in their lives. But when one part is sad and lonely, the other feels the same way. Soul-mates. That sometimes explains a lot.

Johny-walker said...

Genie. might be true, so might be true. What was the name of the book? I love this author waise.

Whats in a name.......... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohit Sureka said...

ahh... good one... honestly i thnk a good observation... so true !!