Monday, February 25, 2008

Morning Blues..

5 in the morning.. mid sems on, tue wed thu fri .... one after the other....monday morning am sitting and 'blogging'!

New found toy..
a passion
nothing else to do
dont feel like mugging.. wat ever you assume..
but am blogging...

all this randomness in life..
from a very logical, correct way of living..
to this very random, very absurd, very on the spot life
a life where u hv like stopped using your mind..

Many might be wondering, I have never referred about kgp, iit, sf in length in my few 'blogs'! why?
I wonder the same as well...
I never feel like writing abt the them.. Probably want to move on.. ( Keep walking :) )
when i am looking at things.. all of them have given me inseperable memories, v v close to my heart.. i hv met so many people.. have made so many 'friends'.. have learnt so much, personally and professionally..
from heart breaks to happiness.. from laughter to cries.. from pains to gains.. from poltu to nothing at all..
there were no theatres, no cars, no malls, no costly eating joints, but there was green grass, there was a blue sky and there was a crowd where one would find it difficult to get lost into...
from career to a persona to funda.. to everything..
they have given me lots.. taught me a new 'way of being'

from beer to vodka.. from cal trips to nightouts.. from chaoses to peace. I saw a lot. Helped me grow. And, the most important.. I saw people. I saw how so very different people can be. Observed them, their way of talking, their behaviour, their attitude towards things.. every thing..
There are a few more things that I have to learn from this place called iit kharagpur. Look forward to doing them quick. Have a few plans, a few more questions, a few more tricks to learn before i pass out.. Hopefully, things should go my way.

I have, no doubt, been blessed. From a guy who had a rank in 5 digits in the JEE screening, to one who just clears the mains. From fighting with my dad that I wont take an idiotic course and go to an iit! to coming to kharagpur by default :P A guy who got into the right department :) got into ecell.. got into sf.. went to the states.. went on to become a sf head.. and now a satisfactory summer intern this time.. things have been good for me... (and no mention of a CG, coz I dont really care any more!)
I might have worked thoda bhot, but there have been more blessing my way for sure..
Hope things continue this way..
There have been downs as well but its the ups that one wishes to remember.. Isnt it? Keep reminding that to myself from time to time..

--
Keep walking

No comments: