Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yesterday - February 22, 2008

.Yesterday was an eventful day.
For reasons more than one.

At 12 in the night, I am mugging and mugging.. PDPP, mid sem.. :)
Slept 4:30, got up 8, went for the exam. It was ok/bad.
Thats cool, i hardly care any more kind of much.

Then, it was evening.. the normal evening..
There was a bit of happiness bubbling in me.
Which had been there for since quite sometime, a week around
I wanted to jump around and go crazy, shout and yell..
Show the world my middle finger! (lol)

But, I was quiet. A wiser me told me to be so.
Jump but within the confines of yourself.
Shout and yell, but let it be heard to only you.

I pick and choose my options,
Let go of me in small ways.
The kidder me was having fun :)
The bubble burst.

There was night.
There was darkness,
though the assurance of a bright future was there.
Few showed the way.
Few shared the pain that came along with the happiness.

A new sun rose.
A new light shone.
A new wave of thought engulfed me.
It was funny;
the new light, drove me away further.

Why? I wonder..

--
Keep walking

No comments: